From $15,495 ride away
|Seat Height||705 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||12.5 L|
|Engine Torque||72 Nm|
|Air-cooled, Evolution™ option||$15,495|
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
It's the poster bike of the anti-chrome movement. You've got a black powder-coated 883cc engine with black rocker covers. Black on the throwback round air cleaner cover. Chopped fenders, to show off a little rubber. And black front forks with gators to add a little old-school nostalgia.
The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat-just 760 mm high-provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you're dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.